Thank you to the wonderful gal over at Runaway Nuns and Leprechauns for the nomination of the Versatile Blogger Award. I was shocked to read the post yesterday. I’ve only been doing this for a short time, and it means so much. Now, there are rules that apply to this award. They are:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
So here we here we go. Seven Facts:
- My eye color changes depending on the weather. I think this may be fairly common, but I’ve never heard anyone else I know mention it.
- I was a volunteer firefighter for several years.
- I think that mint flavor should only be in toothpaste or gum. I don’t understand how people can mix it with chocolate. Yuck,
- I’m pretty sure I was blocked on Facebook by the kicker of the Cincinnati Bengals. I really love the Bengals and have a thing for kickers. Apparently, he didn’t appreciate my adoration.
- I really really despise making lists about myself. But rules are rules.
- I would give just about anything to have a goat named Cheese
- I prefer lake swimming to ocean swimming.
And the nominees are….
- Weird Guy With A Dog
- Not A Grouch
- A Beautiful Disaster
- Stitch and Shizzle
- The Writers Desk
- In The Garden
- A Thousand Bits of Paper
- Official Blog Of Kristy Gherlone
- The Webb Homestead
- Cooking with a Wallflower