The name of the recipe is as simple as the recipe itself. It was first made by my grandmother Frances Flood and quickly become a family favorite. This recipe has traveled the world and is my Mother-In-Laws favorite thing she has eaten in the U.S.
- 1lb Boneless skinless chicken breast. Cut into 1 inch chunks
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups pepperidge farm herb stuffing (in the blue and white bag)
- 1 package wide egg noodles
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Coat sides and bottom of 8×11 baking dish
- place chicken in bottom of pan. Try to spread out
- Pour cheese over chicken
- Mix soup and milk until there are no lumps and pour of chicken and cheese
- Melt half the butter, after melted pour over stuffing and stir.
- Pour stuffing on top and spread evenly
- Place in oven and cook for 40 minutes
About half way through cooking the chicken, cook noodle as per instructions on the bag. Once cooked, mix in remaining butter. Place noodles on a plate and top with Yummy Chicken. All Done!
One thought on “Yummy Chicken Recipe”